Understanding the Original Blueprint of You -
By Design, YOU were Made to Shine!
In this series, you will learn:
- How to 'drop in' to the place of observer, find serenity, peace, and faith.
- How to pinpoint areas of your Spirit, Mind, and Body that need attention.
- How to listen to your body and get to know how the original blueprint was designed.
- How to be still and listen to the silence and learn to trust the guidance that comes through.
- Observe The Sacred Self, the Holy Spirit within you.
- How to observe, manage and even overcome your mind full of "mind-stuff" running you ragged this way and that.
Completing all of these classes in the series you will:
- Understand more deeply what you are made for, and why you are here.
- Gain an appreciation and reverence for your own body, mind and spirit that enables you to love more deeply yourself and others.
- Discover pathways within you to enable spontaneous healing for yourself and others.
- Learn trade secrets like muscle testing, and fall testing.
- Learn the art of neurolinguistic programing NLP and why it is magical.
- Learn the Emotional Freedom technique and how it can benefit you and your family in both the acute times of emotional intensity and in the longer-term conditions like anxiety and depression, or habitual rage or irritation.
- Learn the key principles to the practice of non-violent communication and get time practicing all of these techniques in a guided group setting.
*** The classes are designed to work together and do build on one another, however, you can come to just one, a few, or all 8 - it is completely up to you.
Each class will be about techniques and will be practical in nature. That means you will learn something and practice it immediately before learning something more.
CLASS 1 - Kinesiology: Muscle Testing:
Learn to muscle test others, and yourself to begin practicing. This is a practice that pays off ... the more you practice the better you become at it.
An introduction to Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) - learn the basics to begin practicing on yourself and your family. Yes, another practice.
CLASS 2 - Communicating to Create:
Learn the basics of Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) simple shifts you can start practicing today and why it matters.
Learn the basics of Non-Violent Communication (NVC) to begin practicing conflict resolution through conversation without fighting, offending, hurting or being hurt by another's words.
CLASS 3 - Quieting the Mind, Connecting to Your Spirit:
Learn and practice simple techniques to quiet your mind through your breath. Find yourself marveled by the ability to calm and find peace within through simple practices of your body and mind in partnership.
Discover the Sacred Spirit that lives within you through these practices, connect and learn to listen with faith to this part of you. Begin to see the Original Blueprint as your connection grows through practice.
CLASS 4 - Movement as Medicine:
Learn movements and postures that will develop and integrate your spirit, body, and mind consciously. As you practice, you will notice an increase in your strength and mobility no matter where you are in fitness and or strength. We will modify basic practices for your specific needs and as you practice you will expand and develop. Also notice the effect these postures have on the ability to quiet and observe your mind and heart.
CLASS 5 - Practice Time:
In this week we will practice all the techniques we have learned from the previous 4 classes. We will answer questions and practice, develop, and expand your knowledge of what has been shared to this point.
CLASS 6 - Food as Medicine:
Learn some basics of herbal medicine - common herbs and their benefits. Prepare a medicinal tea box with organic herbs to take home and use for your family's needs.
Learn the benefits of eating fresh herbs and start your very own herb garden to enjoy practicing nourishing your food to nourish you back.
CLASS 7 - The Power of Thought:
Ready to learn telekinesis?
Let's bend some spoons and see just how powerful our thoughts can be!
What is possible if you start telling your mind what to do and what to think? The spoon bending is simply to demonstrate how much power we have if we actually control our own mind. Learn to let go by practicing self (mind) control. Letting grace win.
CLASS 8 - Following Up:
Checking in to see how we are all doing with all this information and practice. Time for sharing the miracles that continue in our lives, and time for questions, answers, and practicing any and all we have covered.
I look forward to sharing this series with you over the coming weeks
Dr. Kate Wilson
PT, OPT, PhD OCS